Dr. Harvey Berlin Is this you?

November 18th, 2015

Don't come here

He screwed up a fairly basic cataract surgery. I just wish I had come to this site before having surgery with him.

March 12th, 2014

Warning

I hope this will prevent anyone else from having my terrible experience. He performed a routine cataract surgery using general anesthesia and botched it. The first lens slipped requiring a second surgery. I am left with a permanently dilated pupil and macular edema.

June 16th, 2013

beware

Dr. Berlin is a nice person but a dangerous surgeon. If you need a diagnosis or an eye check up no reason not to use him but do not let him do surgery. He misshaped my pupil, caused leakage and the lens dropped, could not see. He uses old methods that pose more risk and he does not do them well. After the fact, I know of a number of other people who have had the same complications. Find another surgeon.

May 8th, 2013

Worst doctor i've seen so far.

He misdiagnosed my child, and denied doing it. He is more concerned about his reputation that his patients ever being able to see again.

April 16th, 2012

denying complication during surgery

Poor communicator. Will not answer direct medical questions. There were complications during my surgery and he refused to tell me if I would ever have sight in that eye again. I don't. He was more concerned about protecting himself than discussing my options after he made a serious mistake. It took a trip around the world to see a specialist in order for me to learn my fate. I asked questions repeatedly and told him to just answer in medical terms. Instead he said it takes a while to improve. It never did and never will improve.

April 14th, 2012

Does not communicat when there is a problem. Refused to answer specific questions either in medical terms or in plain English when he made a surgical mistake. Kept saying it will get better. It never did and my sight is very poor because of complications he caused during surgery.

March 23rd, 2012

AWFUL

THIS MAN COMPLETELY screwed up. He messed up my daughters vision. AS IN SHE IS PRETTY MUCH BLIND!

February 16th, 2012

incompetent and petulant

he completely misdiagnosed my child who had to undergo an yey surgery as a result. I would not recommed Dr. Berlin even to my enemy.

September 16th, 2010

You are the best ever!

Thank you for sending me a notice for my annual eye check -up!

May 11th, 2009

very fast and friendly service

the best in his field