Jul 10th, 2016

He is an excellent psychiatrist

Apr 21st, 2016

Absolutely life saving. Dr. Bermans knowledge and cutting edge perspective on medications and pscycistry at large is something to be marveled.

by Larry Rigano on Oct 20th, 2015

He is the best

I don't normally write reviews show details I don't normally write reviews
by cjd on Sep 3rd, 2015

I have never known a more kind, attentive, compassionate, and knowledgeable physician. Dr. Berman will always be there and have a solution - you will be grateful to have him and his expertise in your life.

First Rate Psychiatric Care show details First Rate Psychiatric Care
by Brian S. on Apr 8th, 2015

I've been seeing psychiatrists for chronic mental illness for > 26 years and Dr. Berman is BY FAR the most knowledgeable, the most understanding, the most compassionate and the most effective one I've been to!

Jul 5th, 2011

Over the course of a multi-year relationship with Dr. B, he's helped me through the deaths of multiple family members, helped me to cope with job loss, and he's become like a member of the family to me.He's incredibly caring, sincere, and gives excellent explanations; not to mention he knows when to just listen. Also, he's very accommodating to sudden appointment changes, which is very helpful for people with irregular schedules / sleep patterns.Simply put, I always leave our sessions feeling better.

Sep 27th, 2010

Dr. is very easy to contact. Fast appointments with good early morning time too. I would highly recommend him.