A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Bidwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Bidwell, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bidwell graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bidwell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Wayne Bidwell M.P.H. and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harvey W. Bidwell practice?
- Dr. Harvey Bidwell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harvey Bidwell practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Dorchester, MA.
See Boston Internists.