Dr. Harvey Bieler MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatric Pulmonology Morristown, NJ

3.6

May 10th, 2017
This doctor is rude, aggressive, did not care to hear anything and was accusatory and horrendous to me and my child

September 15th, 2016
Dr Bieler is a thorough and great Dr. My son has bee a patient for quite a few years and has been able to play at peak performance due to the care of Dr Bieler. He continues to take our calls and adjust treatment to help with my sons Asthma. I could not ask for a better professional.

July 19th, 2015
My son, didn't need a trac in his throat, I'm so glad we went with our feelings and not what was advised..praise God .

July 13th, 2015
Outstanding !
One of the best Doctors that I have been to in a very long time. He is smart and has an excellent bedside manner. He was great with my son and also made sure I understood everything during our visit. He spent a lot of time with us and we never felt rushed. I was so impressed I wanted to make sure I gave him an excellent review.

March 18th, 2015
Dr. Bieler focused on my son's overall health not just his asthma. His holistic approach has improved my son's health tremendously. Dr. Bieler recommended the Kid Fit program and as a result of their nutritional advice, his asthma and eczema are now non-existent. Dr. Bieler truly cares about his patients.

October 7th, 2014
I am a former patient of his. His misdiagnosis of my gastroesophageal issues, which were not of his business in the first place, put me in a compromised position in my teen years. He also showed a blatant disinterest in the severity of my lung issues. After moving to California I finally found caring and knowledgable pediatric pulmonologists and I now have an excellent adult pulmonologist and getting vigorous treatment for my condition. I am also free from my gastroesophageal problems which he believed were symptoms of a psychiatric condition. Now that I know the difference between a competent pulmonologist and a careless one, I feel confident with my rating.

April 16th, 2012
we love Dr. Bieler and the practice
This is a wonderful place if your child has asthma or is pre-asthmatic, they do great parental education pieces to make sure that you are administering the medication correctly (i found out I had been doing it wrong for 2 years, despite reading the instructions carefully, etc.) and doing everything you can to keep your child out of the ER. Highly recommend.

January 25th, 2012
Best Doctor Experience
As everyone knows when dealing with your child tackling an illness it can be a tough situation. I was able to get an appointment for my son very late in the evening. Dr. Bieler answered all my questions as well as ones I wasn't prepared to ask. I never felt rushed, and he always made sure we were both on the same page. My son was very sick at the time. Through his guidance and treatment regimen he is now a healthy young boy. He was only a baby when he was first hospitalized with issues and it was a frightening time. I highly recommend this doctor and have never dealt with someone so thorough and patient-minded. I recommend him constantly and find those I speak with afterwards have just as wonderful as an experience. We need more doctor that are this dedicated.

April 14th, 2011
Dr. B is AMAZING!!!
If you are looking for a pediatric pulmonologist, you cannot do any better than Dr. Harvey Bieler. He has been treating my son for over two years and our family loves him. Not only is he a first-rate doctor, who is well-respected by his peers, he is a rare gem in today's reality of rushed, impersonal healthcare. Dr. B takes his time to talk with you, listen to your thoughts and concerns, interact with your children (even those who are not patients, but just "along for the ride"), and even talk with you on the phone ANYtime. We once had some questions and left Dr. B a message - he called us back in the evening (on his OWN time, not office time) and talked with us for 30 mins. Unheard of!!! We LOVE Dr. B!

January 2nd, 2011
Dr. Bieler has been my sons pulminologist since leaving the NICU. He is committed and takes an active role in my childs complete health, not just his lungs. He has a great bedside manner and always takes the time to answer all questions or thoughts I might have regarding my childs health. Our family would not be the same without Dr. Bieler's careful care of our children. We love him.