A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Bishow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Bishow is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bishow
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bishow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Bishow, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bishow graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Bishow has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Steven Bishow MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harvey S. Bishow practice?
- Dr. Harvey Bishow has 5 office locations.
Dr. Harvey Bishow practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, IN and Sarasota, FL.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons.