A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Bishow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Bishow is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Bishow, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bishow graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Bishow has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Steven Bishow MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harvey S. Bishow practice?
- Dr. Harvey Bishow has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harvey Bishow practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Norwich, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Gladwyne, PA.
See Norwich Surgeons.