A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Bishow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Bishow is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bishow
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bishow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Bishow, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bishow graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Bishow has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Steven Bishow MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harvey S. Bishow practice?
- Dr. Harvey Bishow has 5 office locations.
Dr. Harvey Bishow practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, IN and Sarasota, FL.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons.