A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Bluestein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Bluestein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Bluestein, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Bluestein graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bluestein has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey J Bluestein MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Harvey J. Bluestein practice?
- Dr. Harvey Bluestein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harvey Bluestein practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Fairfield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Norwalk, CT.
See Fairfield Surgeons and Fairfield Plastic Surgeons.