A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Carp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Carp is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Carp, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carp graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Carp has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey M Carp MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Harvey M. Carp practice?
- Dr. Harvey Carp has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Carp practices Anesthesiology near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Anesthesiologists.