A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Castro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Castro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Castro, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Castro graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Castro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- Lewisville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Castro MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harvey Castro practice?
- Dr. Harvey Castro has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harvey Castro practices Emergency Medicine near Lewisville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX and Bethlehem, PA.
See Lewisville Emergency Physicians.