A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Chang, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Chang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mark Twain St. Joseph's Hospital
- Tuolumne General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Chung-Der Chang MD is a male Dermapathologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Dermatopathology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Harvey C. Chang practice?
- Dr. Harvey Chang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harvey Chang practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Dermatopathology, and Dermatopathology near Modesto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sonora, CA.
See Modesto Pathologists and Modesto Dermatologists.