Dr. Harvey Cole III MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Atlanta, GA

May 25th, 2017
Very happy with my surgery
My recent surgery couldn't have gone better! Dr Cole is truly gifted and such a nice person, so glad I was referred to him!

December 20th, 2016
THE BEST DOCTOR
I was referred to Dr. Harvey Cole by two other doctors to address surgery required to alleviate eye problems. My experience and the results were outstanding. His entire staff went beyond the call of duty throughout the entire process. I highly recommend Dr. Harvey Cole.

September 1st, 2016
Kind and Skilled
My experience with Dr. Cole was nothing but positive. I came in with eyelids that were making my vision blurry, and he fixed them so they look great and I can see much etter.

March 22nd, 2016
I chose Dr. Cole for my elective surgery because of his fantastic reputation and breadth of experience. I am very happy with my results, his care and the efficiency of his staff. I would choose him again and recommend him to anyone!

January 23rd, 2016
Excellent Experience - Highly recommend
The word that comes to mind when thinking about my experience with Dr. Cole and his staff is “nurturing”. Everything about the doctors, office and staff was comforting. I felt very well taken care of from the moment I entered the office and that feeling continued through the surgery and recovery. Whenever I had a question (even on the weekends) I called, left a message, and the nurse returned my call quickly. She was very knowledgeable and ready to help. Dr. Cole took the time to answer questions and listen to my concerns. The feeling I get from Dr Cole and the staff at Oculus is that everyone really likes what they do and knows that they are helping people. It's a “calling” and they are happy to be of service. My surgery was not a standard plastic surgery procedure. It was to go behind my eye and relieve the pressure which was pushing my eye forward and causing double vision. To say that this was a “delicate procedure” is putting it mildly. I was very nervous, but I had a friend who Dr Cole had operated on several years ago for a similar condition on her eyes. My friend's eyes were bulging before her surgery, but her eyes look perfect now. My ophthalmologist recommended Dr. Cole as an “Excellent surgeon”. So I was lucky to have an example of Dr. Cole's work and the recommendation of another doctor I respect. I am now still in the recovery phase (It's been two weeks since my surgery) but I wanted to write this because honestly I did not know this procedure was even possible. There must be many people who have bulging eyes and are in need of this procedure. If I was across the county I would fly here to Atlanta and have Dr. Cole operate on me. There are very few surgeons who can do this operation and none that I would trust more then Dr. Cole and his staff to take care of me.

January 21st, 2016
A PLEASANT EXPERIENCE AND THE RESULTS WERE GREAT

January 20th, 2016
Results speak for themselves
I just had blepharoplasty and brow lift. Couldn't be happier with Dr. Cole and his staff. the results are wonderful! I will go for full face lift soon and he will be the one to do it. Highly recommended.

November 10th, 2015
Dr Cole performed my eyes' surgery related to Thyroid disease. Dr.Cole is professional and attentive to the patient's need. During my initial visit, Dr Cole always asked what my needs are and what I would like to accomplish with my surgery. He explained the surgical process and the outcome. Dr.Cole is also a compassionate and skilled surgeon. His nurses were attentive and thorough. A nurse called a day after my surgery to ensure everything went well and to allow me a chance to report any problems. The facility is clean with a fresh looking atmosphere and has a state of the art surgical suite. Nurses and anesthesiologist are knowledgeable and caring. They took the time to explain to me what to expect before and after surgery. I am very happy with the surgical repair.

October 23rd, 2015
A very Pleasant Experience
I was very pleased with Dr Cole and his courteous staff. I am a healthcare professional, so I take notice when I visit a medical office. They have my recommendations. I had surgery on my left lower eye lid to remove a mole; I must say it did not leave a noticeable scar. I am very pleased.

March 12th, 2015
Dr. Harvey Cole III is a marvel!
I highly recommend that Dr. Harvey P. Cole III, MD of Atlanta, Georgia be added to the list of America's top plastic surgeons. His specialty is facial reconstructive and cosmetic surgery. In 2010, I sustained an injury that resulted in the shattering of my left eye's orbit bone. It was a mess. Reconstructive surgery involved the implanting of metal plates under my left eye. The surgery was a success, but my left eye now looked different from my right eye, and the fat under my left eye was gone. By 2014, I had aged enough so that the fat in my upper cheeks had dropped, thereby exposing the contour of the plates beneath my left eye. Also, the asymmetry between the 2 eyes had become more evident. Luckily, I was referred to a facial reconstructive surgeon named Harvey (Chip) Cole. He performed a mid-face lift and brow lift that restored symmetry between my 2 eyes and left me looking 20 years younger! Moreover, all of the mid-face lift was performed through the inside of my cheek, so no superficial scars were left on my face. He is a marvel! I highly recommend that he be included in your list of top plastic surgeons!

September 26th, 2014
Great Doc and Staff!
I had an exceptional experience at this office. Dr. Cole went above and beyond to review procedures and assure me that everything would go well during my surgery. I had amazing results after my surgery I would recommend him to everyone!

September 26th, 2014
Love, love, love Oculus! Have had the best care here both before and after surgery- from the beginning to the end. From the staff to the doctors to the facility- everything is top notch! I have recommended Oculus to a handful of my girlfriends and they continually rave about their experience.