A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Cohen, Internist, Geriatrician, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Cohen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Geriatric Medicine
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Donald Cohen MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harvey D. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Harvey Cohen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Harvey Cohen practices Internal Medicine near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Upland, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Internists.