Dr. Harvey Cohen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harvey Cohen?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Harvey Cohen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 29th, 2015

Did not honor appointment; clerical staff confused and snotty

Double check everything they do. After waiting 3 months for an appointment I showed up at the approp. time. The clerical staff could not find any record of me or the appointment. Eventually the clerk told me I would not be seen. When I became upset that I could not see a Dr. the clerk chastised me. You guys screw up, I am in need of urgent medical care and you chastise me because I am upset? A clerk decides weither or not I see the Dr., not the Dr.? While I am going thru this other people were coming up stating they had been waiting over an hour. They were to to go sit down and the clerk would be with them in a minute. People who called were told to hold and the clerk will be with them in a minute. These people were not addressed for far longer then a minute. If you want a Dr. who's staff is allowed to not honor appointments, behave poorly, where you have to wait extended times (your time must not be important to them) to be addressed this is the office to visit.

March 23rd, 2012

wait time

If, your time is important to you, go elsewhere.

June 9th, 2011

Great

Dr. Cohen is compasionate withhis patients. Very caring and he takes his time with you, probably why there is a longwait, you are not a number tohim. I have a thyroid condition,and he was the only doctor whotook the time to help me and get me well.

June 9th, 2011

I have gone to Dr. Cohen for many years. I went as he was highly recommended and I would highly recommend Dr. Cohen to my friends. His caring and knowledge is very rare to find these days. He is very thorough. There is usually a long wait, but knowing that, I go prepared with a book, now the wait is a plus for me as I use that time for uninterrupted reading. I don't get that much in life! He is serious, but has a great sense of humor!

July 28th, 2010

Great

Dr Cohen helped me tremendously,when no other doctor would take the time with me he did. He got me well and happy. He realy care about hispatients and takes a lot of time with you to make sure youunderstand everything

June 30th, 2009

Brilliant yet Warm and Caring

it is rare to find a doctor who is exceptional in so many respects. Dr. cohen is not only a brilliant physician but he really cares. Very genuine.

October 26th, 2015