A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Kohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Kohn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Kohn, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohn graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kohn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scotland Memorial Hospital
- Scotland Memorial Hospital, Laurinburg, Nc
- Scotland Memorial Hospital and Edwin Morgan Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey David Kohn MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Harvey D. Kohn practice?
- Dr. Harvey Kohn has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Kohn practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Laurinburg, NC.
See Laurinburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.