A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Kohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Kohn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Kohn, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohn graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Kohn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scotland Memorial Hospital
- Scotland Memorial Hospital, Laurinburg, Nc
- Scotland Memorial Hospital and Edwin Morgan Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kohn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harvey D. Kohn practice?
Dr. Harvey Kohn practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Laurinburg, NC.
See Laurinburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.