A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Dayton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Dayton is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dayton
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dayton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Dayton, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dayton graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Dayton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henderson Memorial Hospital
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey H Dayton MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Harvey H. Dayton practice?
- Dr. Harvey Dayton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harvey Dayton practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease near Center, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Carthage, TX and Houston, TX.
See Center Anesthesiologists and Center Cardiologists.