A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Dayton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Dayton is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Dayton, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dayton graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Dayton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Dayton MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Harvey Dayton practice?
- Dr. Harvey Dayton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harvey Dayton practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease near Center, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Carthage, TX.
See Center Anesthesiologists and Center Cardiologists.