A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Dubiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Dubiner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Ocular Hypertension
- Open-Angle Glaucoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubiner graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Dubiner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Regional Medical Center
- Southern Crescent Hospital For Specialty
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dubiner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harvey Dubiner practice?
Dr. Harvey Dubiner practices Ophthalmology near Morrow, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Griffin, GA.
See Morrow Ophthalmologists.