A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Dubiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Dubiner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Ocular Hypertension
- Open-Angle Glaucoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubiner graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Dubiner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Regional Medical Center
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Dubiner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Harvey Dubiner practice?
- Dr. Harvey Dubiner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harvey Dubiner practices Ophthalmology near Morrow, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Griffin, GA.
See Morrow Ophthalmologists.