A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Edmonds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Edmonds is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Edmonds, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Hypoxia
- Brain Ischemia
- Intracranial Embolism and Thrombosis
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Edmonds graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Edmonds has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fresno Heart And Surgical Hospital
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Lawrence Edmonds MD is a male Neurologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Harvey L. Edmonds practice?
- Dr. Harvey Edmonds has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Edmonds practices Neurology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Neurologists.