A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Edwards is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Edwards, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Edwards has 4 hospital affiliations:
- D C H Regional Medical Center
- Northport Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Ashley Edwards MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Harvey A. Edwards practice?
- Dr. Harvey Edwards has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Edwards practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Northport, AL.
See Northport Obstetricians & Gynecologists.