A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Elder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Elder, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Elder graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Elder has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Ave Elder MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harvey A. Elder practice?
- Dr. Harvey Elder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harvey Elder practices Internal Medicine near San Bernardino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA.
See San Bernardino Internists.