A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Feld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Feld is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Feld, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feld graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Feld has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pasco Regional Medical Center
- East Pasco Medical Center,Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey J Feld MD is a male Pathologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Harvey J. Feld practice?
- Dr. Harvey Feld has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Feld practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Dade City, FL.
See Dade City Pathologists.