Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist

Video profile

3.0

Best Doc show details Best Doc
by Deb A on Jul 18th, 2015

Dr. Finkelstein treats his patients like family when they are in his office always making sure of their comfort. Some people complain about wait time but when you are in the room with him, he gives you his full attention and doesn't rush you. That's worth it and important to me. I'm sad that he has retired but the new doctors at Hadi Medical are an extension of how great Dr. F was. They are all so caring and thorough. Sue the PA is fantastic too. The girls in the office make things run smoothly and are always smiling and making you feel welcomed

One of the better Ones show details One of the better Ones
by Charlie on Mar 12th, 2015

Dr. Finkelstein has always been a thorough, caring Physician. His emphasis on Patient Care has always been a strong point.

Mar 2nd, 2015

I've been going here since 2007, I went through the drama of the newspapers and clients. I've never met so many people who show up 2 hrs early for their appointments and sit there and complain about how long they waited.. I show up on time if it says 9:00 I show up at 9 not 7:00 am and complain that he's not open. I went from having sever pain and the inability to stand or sit for long periods of time, and using way to many medications at the time I had went. I'm happy to say I only occasionally use pain meds due to the Botox injections I get every three months. I can walk miles and stand without pain no sciatic pain due to my surgeries nor chronic migraines thanks to the injection of Botox by the Dr. My biggest problem is he retired this past month and now I have to find someone else, maybe his old office mate Dr. Adam Mauer

Staff show details Staff
by UnHappy Patient on Oct 14th, 2014

I have to admit this Dr. is wonderful. He was recommended to me by my family dr. who is trusted. I was aware of Dr. Finkelstein's previous medical reprimands prior to my appointment and did not hold that against him. I read his on line reviews and they were unfavorable, however I trusted my family Drs. recommendation. This doctor is wonderful, professional, curtious and dedicated to his patients beyond any Dr. I have known. I am in the medical profession myself so I know many Drs. and they are not this dedicated. HOWEVER, here is the problem. The staff. They office manager/head secretary is nasty and lies all day long to every patient that enters the office. IF she likes you, she will put through your insurance claim for a referral for the office visit. IF she dislikes you she tells you that your appointment is not on the schedule, that YOU wrote the appointment card out yourself, or my very favorite "we haven't heard from your insurance company yet" when the truth is she hasn't put thru the request for authorization. She is nasty and makes the other girls in the office lie for her. I have reported her to my insurance company. I do not want Dr. Finkelstein to have problems but I will not be treated so poorly by an uneducated 15.00 an hour employee with no medical experience or knowledge let alone education! She is awful and I intend to turn the office in to the medical board, the attorney generals office and any other organization that will reprimand this office and DEMAND they treat patients according to the by-laws of the insurance companies they are signed up to work with and through. Sorry Doc.....but you allow this behavior!

mr show details mr
by mopar on Oct 1st, 2013

My first app ran 2 hours behind my second app was 3 hours this so called Dr does not care at all about his patinets at all or you would not be sitting in his office that long I received 3 injections and they have made things worse. He acts like his is the king and you are nothing more than a number Never Never go to this person for anything I wish I could have given him all zero stars

Jun 26th, 2012

Dr.Finkelstein is a nice, compassionate, caring and loving dr. I went to him with tremendous pain and noone has given me relief the way he did. I walked out of his clinic a new person and I honestly could say he gave me my life back and Im still seeing him for the last 6 years.As per his staff,they are good people,simple and very easy to talk to, His office manager is tough but when you get to know her you just got to love her.

Jun 11th, 2012

Most caring dr. I've ever met. Since he replaced his staff with a new one the office has been more welcoming and very pleasant. THUMBS UP TO DR. FINKELSTEIN AND HIS WONDERFUL STAFF !!!

Patient show details Patient
Sep 13th, 2011

This has been the absolute worst experience I've ever had and I've been going to doctors for over 25 years! He makes you wait in the waiting room for hours on end some days. His receptionist (if you can call her that) is pure evil so don't get on her bad side. I'm reporting him to medicare for all the phony work he says he does. Do not go to this doctor if you want to see a professional.

Dec 2nd, 2010

I have never dealt with such a unprofessional staff and just down right rude. I have been with this docter for over a year, he as a docter is I would rate much higher but there is no excuse for his staff. I try to convince myself that he doesn't know how horrible the staff actually is. I wait at least one to two hours EVERY visit, I have never omplained about waiting. This place has turned me into a crazy person, and I finally realize that if you don't care how your patients are being treated by your staff then you obviously don't want our business. It's good to know I'm not the only one who feels this way. Don't go to him!!!!!

SUCKS! show details SUCKS!
Nov 18th, 2010

Dr. Finkelstein sucks & his staff too!!STAY AWAY FROM HIM HE GIVES HIS PATIENTS DISEASES W/ DIRTY NEEDLES & IS COMPLETELY HEARTLESS. HE HAS LOST HIS HOSPITAL PRIVILAGES & SHOULD LOSE HIS LICENSE!

Aug 13th, 2010

I've been diagnosed with the need for a 3 vertebrae spinal fusion. I have yet tosee success in this barbaric, ineffective, ultimatum. Dr. Finkelsteinhas been able to compassionately, andprofessionally, keep me on my feet. Thismay sound weak to most, but, to we, theback people, it's huge; it's a Godsend.5 vertabral stars for the Doc'.

Hep c show details Hep c
by LINdA B on Oct 16th, 2009

This Dr gave me Hep C by reususing syringes amd vials of meds he shot into my spine from other patients. You can find this out by googleing him. Now I have a death sentence.