Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Specialist
875 Old Country Rd
Ste LL151
Plainview, NY 11803
516-681-0202
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

|  bad doctor  |  show details
by steve on Oct 19th, 2013

hep-c

|  mr  |  show details
by mopar on Oct 1st, 2013

My first app ran 2 hours behind my second app was 3 hours this so called Dr does not care at all about his patinets at all or you would not be sitting in his office that long I received 3 injections and they have made things worse. He acts like his is the king and you are nothing more than a number Never Never go to this person for anything I wish I could have given him all zero stars

|  bad doctor  |  show details
by steve on Aug 20th, 2013

he only pushes drugs

Aug 6th, 2013

first the appointments are hard to get,when you do get one the staff over books and you wait 2 hours. the front desk staff is very rude and nasty. when you talk with the wife who is the manager you know where the front desk staff gets it from. she is very short with you and very, very cold and NASTY. i would not reccommend this office, after they received payment from my insurance company they did not like it so the office balance billed me. THIS AGAINST THE LAW!!!! I did let the insurance company know about this. i did a little more research on this doctor and found that he uses needs from one patient to the next. this is not healthy

Jun 26th, 2012

Dr.Finkelstein is a nice, compassionate, caring and loving dr. I went to him with tremendous pain and noone has given me relief the way he did. I walked out of his clinic a new person and I honestly could say he gave me my life back and Im still seeing him for the last 6 years.As per his staff,they are good people,simple and very easy to talk to, His office manager is tough but when you get to know her you just got to love her.

Jun 11th, 2012

Most caring dr. I've ever met. Since he replaced his staff with a new one the office has been more welcoming and very pleasant. THUMBS UP TO DR. FINKELSTEIN AND HIS WONDERFUL STAFF !!!

|  Patient  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2011

This has been the absolute worst experience I've ever had and I've been going to doctors for over 25 years! He makes you wait in the waiting room for hours on end some days. His receptionist (if you can call her that) is pure evil so don't get on her bad side. I'm reporting him to medicare for all the phony work he says he does. Do not go to this doctor if you want to see a professional.

|  greed  |  show details
Jul 20th, 2011

dont trust him...he has infected 100s of people

Dec 2nd, 2010

I have never dealt with such a unprofessional staff and just down right rude. I have been with this docter for over a year, he as a docter is I would rate much higher but there is no excuse for his staff. I try to convince myself that he doesn't know how horrible the staff actually is. I wait at least one to two hours EVERY visit, I have never omplained about waiting. This place has turned me into a crazy person, and I finally realize that if you don't care how your patients are being treated by your staff then you obviously don't want our business. It's good to know I'm not the only one who feels this way. Don't go to him!!!!!

|  SUCKS!  |  show details
Nov 18th, 2010

Dr. Finkelstein sucks & his staff too!!STAY AWAY FROM HIM HE GIVES HIS PATIENTS DISEASES W/ DIRTY NEEDLES & IS COMPLETELY HEARTLESS. HE HAS LOST HIS HOSPITAL PRIVILAGES & SHOULD LOSE HIS LICENSE!

Aug 13th, 2010

I've been diagnosed with the need for a 3 vertebrae spinal fusion. I have yet tosee success in this barbaric, ineffective, ultimatum. Dr. Finkelsteinhas been able to compassionately, andprofessionally, keep me on my feet. Thismay sound weak to most, but, to we, theback people, it's huge; it's a Godsend.5 vertabral stars for the Doc'.

|  Hep c  |  show details
by LINdA B on Oct 16th, 2009

This Dr gave me Hep C by reususing syringes amd vials of meds he shot into my spine from other patients. You can find this out by googleing him. Now I have a death sentence.

|  When you suffer from Chronic Pain You should NOT deal with attitudes...  |  show details
May 26th, 2009

I have had an extremely poor experience with this doctor and especially his nasty, negative, staff. I have heard this negativity from many other's, EVEN STAFF MEMBERS HE FIRED, and still I stayed with this doctor, even though he was in ALL the papers day after day for months on end "alleging" he had been responsible for giving a patient or two "hepatitis" from his poor infection control practices, and his desk staff seems to be in total charge of all his decision making , NOT HIM !!!!!!meanwhile, he is supposedly the MD and they are NOT ...they are only UNEDUCATED paper pushers!!! and ,someone needs to tell his "WIFE" that she is way too old for that "spice girl look" that she is going around with purple hair and flowers in her hair at close to 60 years of age!! It's certainly NOT cute and is VERY UNPROFESSIONAL LOOKING IN AN OFFICE !I went to him for awhile and he HAS CHANGED INTO A HEARTLESS MAN as of late..DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR IF YOU VALUE YOUR HEALTH..HE HAS NO HOSPITAL PRIVELEGES ANY MORE, YOU NEED TO KNOW THAT HE WAS REMOVED FROM ALL LOCAL HOSPITALS