A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Fracht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Fracht is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Fracht, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Contact lenses
- Corneal Diseases
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Fracht graduated from New York University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Fracht has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fracht accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harvey U. Fracht practice?
Dr. Harvey Fracht practices Ophthalmology near Conshohocken, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hershey, PA and Camp Hill, PA.
See Conshohocken Ophthalmologists.