Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harvey Friedman
Dr. Harvey Friedman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Melrose Park, IL, with another office in Evanston, IL. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice, Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Friedman is affiliated with Saint Francis Hospital, Gottlieb Memorial Hospital and Advocate Condell Medical Center. Dr. Friedman has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Harvey Friedman has the following 3 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. Harvey Friedman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Melrose Park, IL.
Dr. Omar Hussain
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Melrose Park, IL 0 mi16
Dr. Gerald Luger
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Melrose Park, IL 0 mi41
Dr. Leonard Dubin
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Melrose Park, IL 0 mi24