A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. H Garrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. H Garrett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. H Garrett, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrett graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Garrett has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. H Edward Garrett MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. H E. Garrett practice?
- Dr. H Garrett has 2 office locations.
Dr. H Garrett practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Surgeons and Memphis Cardiothoracic Surgeons.