A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Glazer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Glazer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Glazer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Glazer graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Glazer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey S Glazer MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Harvey S. Glazer practice?
- Dr. Harvey Glazer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harvey Glazer practices Diagnostic Radiology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Radiologists.