A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Greenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenberg
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Greenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Greenberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
- Memorial Hospital of Tampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Michael Greenberg MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Therapeutic Radiology, and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Harvey M. Greenberg practice?
- Dr. Harvey Greenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harvey Greenberg practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Therapeutic Radiology, and Radiation Oncology near Sun City Center, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL.
See Sun City Center Internists, Sun City Center Oncologists, and Sun City Center Radiologists.