A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Greenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenberg
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Greenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Greenberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
- Memorial Hospital of Tampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Michael Greenberg MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Therapeutic Radiology, and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Harvey M. Greenberg practice?
- Dr. Harvey Greenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harvey Greenberg practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Therapeutic Radiology, and Radiation Oncology near Sun City Center, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL.
See Sun City Center Internists, Sun City Center Oncologists, and Sun City Center Radiologists.