A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Greisman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Greisman, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Greisman graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Greisman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Allan Greisman MD is a male Pathologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Harvey A. Greisman practice?
- Dr. Harvey Greisman has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Greisman practices Anatomic Pathology and Hematology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Pathologists and Seattle Hematologists.