A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Greisman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greisman
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greisman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Greisman, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Greisman graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Greisman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Allan Greisman MD is a male Pathologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Harvey A. Greisman practice?
- Dr. Harvey Greisman has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Greisman practices Anatomic Pathology and Hematology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Pathologists and Seattle Hematologists.