A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Hameroff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Hameroff is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Hameroff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hameroff graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Hameroff has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Hartford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hameroff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harvey J. Hameroff practice?
Dr. Harvey Hameroff practices Internal Medicine near West Hartford, CT.
See West Hartford Internists.