Dr. Harvey Harris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harvey Harris?

May 17th, 2017

Horrible office staff and wait times

Seen him for over 10 years. His staff over book him. He sends you to specialist all the time.

March 8th, 2017

E is very nice and very concern about your health

September 14th, 2016

Personable and easy visits

June 8th, 2016

AWESOME!

I have been seeing Dr. Harris and Janet for a year now and they are both wonderful. They both have a great sense of humor and make me feel like I am listened to. I see Janet more often and she hears you out and takes into consideration your opinion. She gives you options to chose as to what you feel is best while also letting you know what she thinks is best for you to do. I would recommend them to anyone. The office staff is so friendly too which is another plus. The only issue is with physicals it is hard to get in. They seem to be booked out a couple of months. So with knowing this and knowing when I'm due I just call well in advance to schedule my physical.

April 14th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Harris and Janet Fluker for over ten years. We have a wonderful doctor/patient relationship and they have always taken good care of me. The office staff are by far the best in Columbus.

March 15th, 2016

Worst doctor in the city. Probably the reason my wife now has stage 4 bone cancer. He kept telling hear a limp on her breast was nothing to worry about. When she finally got a mamagram it was stage 4. Now after years of chemo it has spread to the bones. Women don not need to go to this doctor.

August 31st, 2015

Best Internist Doctor I have ever been to and he is quick and prompt with diagnosis without taking any shortcuts. I would highly recommend him.

June 3rd, 2015

Horrible Office Manager

The Office Manager is extremely rude, as if no other opinion matters other than hers. They do NOT return calls.

January 22nd, 2015

wont phone in rx refills

Doctor is ok however...allow 4-5 days for RN to call in rx refills...office responds with, "They're busy, working on it."

January 1st, 2015

This is the most harsh inconsiderate doctor I've ever had. I stayed with him for years until he literally yelled in my face for over 5 minutes and had a total mental breakdown in front of me. He left the room and came back and wanted to push the "re-set" button. What a joke. I wouldn't take my pet snake in to see him and I worry for anybody that might be victim to his crazy meltdowns. Beware.

October 14th, 2012

These folks are good and they care

I have been seeing Dr Harris and his PA Janet Fluker for years and I am totally sold on the level of care I get. They do care.

November 29th, 2011

I have been seeing him for 8 years and have recommended Dr. Harris to many friends who are now patients of his. He takes the time necessary for my visit but I never feel rushed. Dr. Harris absolutely has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have seen. That is what my friends will also say as to why they went with him. I think being so easy to communicate with leads to better communication between doctor and patient which leads to more accurate diagnosis.