A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Himel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Himel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Himel, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Himel graduated from New York University.
Dr. Himel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Norman Himel MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Harvey N. Himel practice?
- Dr. Harvey Himel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harvey Himel practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgical Critical Care near New York, NY.
See New York Plastic Surgeons and New York Surgeons.