A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Hotchner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Hotchner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Hotchner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- General Oncology Gastrointestinal Cancer not Liver & Pancreas Lung Cancer LeukemiaLymphomaMyelomaMDS
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hotchner graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Hotchner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Hospital
- Carlisle Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey J Hotchner MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Harvey J. Hotchner practice?
- Dr. Harvey Hotchner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Harvey Hotchner practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Harrisburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Carlisle, PA and Mechanicsburg, PA.
See Harrisburg Internists and Harrisburg Oncologists.