A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Hotchner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Hotchner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- General Oncology Gastrointestinal Cancer not Liver & Pancreas Lung Cancer LeukemiaLymphomaMyelomaMDS
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hotchner graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Hotchner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Carlisle Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hotchner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan