A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Hwang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Hwang, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hwang graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Hwang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
- Providence Medford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Hwang MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Harvey Hwang practice?
- Dr. Harvey Hwang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harvey Hwang practices Anesthesiology and Pediatrics near Medford, OR.
See Medford Anesthesiologists and Medford Pediatricians.