A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Cohen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cohen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harvey J. Cohen practice?
Dr. Harvey Cohen practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Los Altos Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA and Palo Alto, CA.