A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Cohen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Cohen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey J Cohen MD and PHD is a male Hematologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Harvey J. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Harvey Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Cohen practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Hematologists and Stanford Oncologists.