Dr. Harvey Jay MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology New York, NY

November 1st, 2013
Dr. Jay has treated me for a number of years. He is knowledgeable and really cares. He is very thorough in his treatments and follows up carefully. The very best.

August 6th, 2013
Dr. Jay is one of the best doctors. He is one of the best persons in the world. Dr. Jay personality and he is hart speaks for himself. You get 100% effective treatments. You never wait in the office and you feel like home. Dr. Jay is one of the doctors that knows what he is doing. You never have problems after the treatments. He can help you with all your problems and you get your life back again. All our family is so happy with his treatments. He is a five star doctor.

July 11th, 2013
Dr. Jay is such a wonderful person He gave me my life back. He creates miracles. He is treatments are very effective. Dr. Jay spends time to solve problems and I enjoy the time in his office.He makes me feel like home. His staff is well organize and there is no wait time. He always follows up after visit. I was shy to walk on the street thanks to Dr Jay I got my life back. My overall rating is 5 stars.

June 3rd, 2013
I have been a patient of Dr. Jay for over a decade. He has continued to maintain the highest standard of professional care and ethical conduct. This attention to detail and commitment to excellence are unparalled in my experience. You cannot do better.

November 13th, 2012
An excellent Doctor and human being. I have been his patient for several years. He knows his craft and does it well. Professional mannerism and staff.

November 2nd, 2012
Professional and Caring
Dr. Jay and his staff are both professional and caring, a difficult dichotomy for many physicians to pull together. The staff work as a team with Dr. Jay and truly enjoy their successes with their patients. I have recommended Dr. Jay to many of my friends who are very happy about his work and will continue to do so

October 23rd, 2012
I have the highest regard for his qualifications as a doctor. His examination is very thorough.The office has a very warm and friendly atmosphere created by the doctor and his staff.

September 7th, 2011
Most Thorough Doc I've Ever Seen
Dr. Jay is the most thorough physisian I've ever been too. I think he spent an entire hour between the pre-examination and the actual examination.the follow-up from the office was amazingly helpful.

September 6th, 2011
Charge a lot of money for nothing
I got an appointment with Dr. Jay the same day which made me very happy. However it took me over an hour waiting there. When I got there, the front desk asked me for all my insurance information and made a copy of insurance card. After Dr. Jay saw me and did not find out what's wrong with my skin. He asked me to pay several hundred bucks from my own pocket. I said no because noboday told me I need to pay from my own pocket. They should have told me when I stepped into the office but they did not. They just took my insurance information and mentioned nothing about I need to pay from my own pocket. Won't go there anymore and be carefull if you go there, otherwise they will charge you a fortune for nothing!!!

January 19th, 2011
Rosacea: Lifechanging Help and Demonstrable Results
Several years ago rosacea with a capital R made its presence known in my life with sudden burning heat and a full facial flush. Research led me to Dr. Jay, a highly credentialed Manhattan dermatologist whose expertise with Intense Pulsed Light therapy and experience in treating every stage and aspect of the disorder have dramatically altered the picture I first envisioned for myself. Dr. Jays professionalism, attention to detail, and caring manner set the bar at a level one seldom encounters. His highly competent staff members are aware of my condition, but like my face, they reveal nothing. I couldnt ask for a better outcome.