A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Jenkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Jenkins is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jenkins
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jenkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenkins graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jenkins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
- Integris Baptist Med Center of OK
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Clarke Jenkins MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harvey C. Jenkins practice?
- Dr. Harvey Jenkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Jenkins practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Surgeons.