A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Jenkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Jenkins is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jenkins
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jenkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenkins graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jenkins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
- Integris Baptist Med Center of OK
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Clarke Jenkins MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harvey C. Jenkins practice?
- Dr. Harvey Jenkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Jenkins practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Surgeons.