A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Jones is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Jones, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jones has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Jones MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harvey Jones practice?
- Dr. Harvey Jones has 4 office locations.
Dr. Harvey Jones practices Internal Medicine and Surgery near Macon, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverdale, GA.
See Macon Internists and Macon Surgeons.