A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Jones is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Jones, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jones has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Jones MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harvey Jones practice?
- Dr. Harvey Jones has 4 office locations.
Dr. Harvey Jones practices Internal Medicine and Surgery near Macon, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverdale, GA.
See Macon Internists and Macon Surgeons.