Dr. Harvey Jones MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Macon, GA

3.6

September 9th, 2016
dol assistant
It takes 10 hours to see dr.jones.

April 16th, 2015
Need to improve on waiting time. He has alot of patients.

June 16th, 2011
In it for the right reasons
Dr Jones practices medicine because he truly cares about helping people. Most doctors rush you out and seem like they are only in it for the money. Dr Jones is a rare find. He is both knowledgeable and caring and like the other reviewer said he will take as much time with you as necessary to treat you.

May 18th, 2011
Thank you God for Dr. Harvey A. Jones
I have known Dr. Jones for over twenty yrs. He is one of the best doctors in Macon, Ga. in my opinon. Dr. Jones is so experienced in many areas of medicine. He cares about his patients whether rich or poor. He personality is one of a kind and in a positive manner. He has brought me thru alot of illnesses. He is not so arrogant as some doctors there, by that I mean, if Dr. Jones cannot help you, he will refer you onto someone he knows you will be well cared for. He is going to follow up with you. I feel is is an asset to the area and the hospitals. I never have complained about waiting because, I know if I need a little more time with him, I will get it. He has treated patients until the wee hours of the mornings if necessary. I am blessed to have been a patient of his and I don't know what his patients will do if he ever retires. Thank You God for Dr.Harvey A. Jones of Macon, Ga. and surrounding towns in Middle Ga.