A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Kasner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Kasner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Kasner, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasner graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kasner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey H Kasner MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Harvey H. Kasner practice?
- Dr. Harvey Kasner has 6 office locations.
Dr. Harvey Kasner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Owings Mills, MD and Reisterstown, MD.
See Lutherville Timonium Obstetricians & Gynecologists.