A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Kleinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleinberg graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Kleinberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Sheldon Kleinberg DO is a male General Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Harvey S. Kleinberg practice?
- Dr. Harvey Kleinberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harvey Kleinberg practices General Practice near Narberth, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Narberth Primary Care Doctors.