A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Kleiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Kleiner is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kleiner
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kleiner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Marfan Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleiner graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Kleiner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - Elmbrook Memorial
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Kleiner MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Harvey Kleiner practice?
- Dr. Harvey Kleiner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harvey Kleiner practices Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Otolaryngologists.