A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Kleiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Kleiner is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Marfan Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleiner graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Kleiner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - Elmbrook Memorial
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Kleiner MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Harvey Kleiner practice?
- Dr. Harvey Kleiner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harvey Kleiner practices Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Otolaryngologists.