A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Kohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Kohn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kohn
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kohn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Kohn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohn graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kohn has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
- Aurora Lakeland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Stephen Kohn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harvey S. Kohn practice?
- Dr. Harvey Kohn has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Kohn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Surgeons.