A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Kohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Kohn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kohn
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kohn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Kohn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohn graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kohn has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
- Aurora Lakeland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Stephen Kohn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harvey S. Kohn practice?
- Dr. Harvey Kohn has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Kohn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Surgeons.