A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Kolker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Kolker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Kolker, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolker graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kolker has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Alan Kolker MD is a male Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Harvey A. Kolker practice?
- Dr. Harvey Kolker has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Kolker practices Pediatrics near Miller Place, NY.
See Miller Place Pediatricians.