A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Komorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Komorn
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Komorn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Komorn, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Komorn graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Komorn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey J Komorn MD is a male Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harvey J. Komorn practice?
- Dr. Harvey Komorn has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Komorn practices Surgery near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Surgeons.