A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Komorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Komorn, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Komorn graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Komorn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Komorn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 10 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harvey J. Komorn practice?
Dr. Harvey Komorn practices Surgery near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Royal Oak Surgeons.