A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Komorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Komorn, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Komorn graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Komorn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey J Komorn MD is a male Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harvey J. Komorn practice?
- Dr. Harvey Komorn has 8 office locations.
Dr. Harvey Komorn practices Surgery near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe Farms, MI and Warren, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Surgeons.