Dr. Harvey Kreitzer Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 19th, 2017

Mama and Baby - BEWARE

So dismissive and negligent. How does this man still have patients? I'm glad other mothers seem to have had a pleasant and safe experience. But for all you new patients, do you really want to risk your health and that of your baby's?

January 24th, 2017

Practical and Gentle

I have seen Dr. Kreitzer since I was 18 and he first performed a colposcopy, and then years later when I had my children, and then years later again for all of my abnormal paps. He has always been conservative about performing procedures, and I appreciate that these days when it seems like everyone wants you to get 10 different tests done for something small. He is also very gentle, which is greatly appreciated for obvious reasons.

July 22nd, 2015

Never called me back after leaving several messages.

April 13th, 2015

Delivered my second child - vbac. So greatful for such a wonderful and smooth delivery.

February 21st, 2015

The Best Doc.

July 24th, 2013

He seems like a good OB to me

He seems like a decent doctor. I am pregnant with my 2nd and his his office location and staff are wonderful. I have chronic hypertension and already know that my OB is not the specialist when it comes to my other underlying health conditions. He's there to deliver my baby, and I work with a Nephrologist to monitor my blood pressure during pregnancy. My last OB told me that so I know what to expect. For anyone to blame there OB for not monitoring there other health issues outside of your reproductive health is not fair. I wad hesitant to go to Dr. Krietzer but glad I did. He's prompt, explained some fetal testing I had taken in detail and had a pleasant demeanor.

July 9th, 2013

Find Another Doctor

I gotta say that I feel morally obligated to tell anyone and everyone to find another doctor other than Dr. Kreitzer. The negative reviews I've read on this page are accurate with my experience. If you want a healthy and safe delivery experience for you and your baby, then do yourself and your little one a favor and find another doctor.

September 4th, 2012

I have had many wonderful experiences with Dr. Kreitzer and his staff. Have been seeing him for 6 years now.

February 15th, 2012

Find another Doctor

Doctor had difficulty performing initial exam. Never experienced this before, ever. Advised a cone biopsy was required. Called office to request information about procedure and risks involved. Advised from nurse there were no risks. Researched the risks on my own, there are a number of associated risks, called office again. Ten minutes before surgery doctor stated a second tissue sample from uterus was required along with a scraping and cone biopsy. This was not the initial treatment plan. Ended up in ER with excessive bleeding 24 hours after surgery. Doctor stated he completed only a cone biopsy, everything looked good. Called office with questions on recovery, call back time was excessive. Was reccomened for second surgery, inquired why the larger tissue sample was not removed with first surgery, given a weak response. Requested doctor to explain, dumb it down. Requested a 2nd opinion and doctor beacme rude and combative, with his extensive experience one would think this is normal as he changed what was going to occur within surgery. Also, side note, the surgery nurse walked me into the incorrect OR room where a surgery was under way at Mary Birch, a patient was laying right on the table. Horrible. This does not help with an individual who is having surgery. Did not appreciate how I was treated especially when trying to preserve having future children. Communication is poor. Explanations are found on your own. Staff had insurance incorrect on their end. My insurance company was wonderful; the doctor and nurse seem to not communicate properly at all.

December 27th, 2011

YOU HAVE A GREAT STAFF !!

April 19th, 2017