A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Goldberg, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldberg
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Goldberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Goldberg, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Goldberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Goldberg MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Harvey Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Harvey Goldberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Goldberg practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.