A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Green has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Green accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harvey L. Green practice?
Dr. Harvey Green practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA and Banning, CA.
See Santa Ana Surgeons.