A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Green Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Green has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Louis Green MD is a male Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harvey L. Green practice?
- Dr. Harvey Green has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Green practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Surgeons.