A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Green Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Green has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Louis Green MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harvey L. Green practice?
- Dr. Harvey Green has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Green practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Surgeons.