A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Green has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Louis Green MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harvey L. Green practice?
- Dr. Harvey Green has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harvey Green practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA and Banning, CA.
See Santa Ana Surgeons.