A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Gutman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Gutman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Gutman, MD, FACS is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology Fertility.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gutman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gutman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gutman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harvey L. Gutman practice?
Dr. Harvey Gutman practices Urology, Anesthesiology, Surgery, and General Practice near Commack, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Smithtown, NY and Islandia, NY.
See Commack Urologists, Commack Anesthesiologists, Commack Surgeons, and Commack General Practitioners.