A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Gutman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Gutman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gutman
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Gutman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Gutman, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gutman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gutman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey DR Gutman FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Harvey D. Gutman practice?
- Dr. Harvey Gutman has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Gutman practices Urology near Smithtown, NY.
See Smithtown Urologists.