A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Gutman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Gutman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Gutman, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gutman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gutman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- St Charles Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey DR Gutman FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Harvey D. Gutman practice?
- Dr. Harvey Gutman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Harvey Gutman practices Urology near Smithtown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Commack, NY and Islandia, NY.
See Smithtown Urologists.