A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Klein is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Klein, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Klein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Continuing Southwest
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey L Klein MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Harvey L. Klein practice?
- Dr. Harvey Klein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harvey Klein practices Urology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Urologists.