A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Klein, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Klein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans