A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Lankford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Lankford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Lankford, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cushing Syndrome
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Nuclear Medicine
- Pituitary Diseases
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lankford graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Lankford has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Vernon Lankford MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harvey V. Lankford practice?
- Dr. Harvey Lankford has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Lankford practices Internal Medicine near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Internists.