A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Lefton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Lefton is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Lefton, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lefton graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lefton has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Frankford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey B Lefton MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Harvey B. Lefton practice?
- Dr. Harvey Lefton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harvey Lefton practices Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Philadelphia Gastroenterologists.