A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Leo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Leo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Leo, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leo graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Leo has 20 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harvey L. Leo practice?
Dr. Harvey Leo practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Canton, MI.
See Ypsilanti Allergists, Ypsilanti Pediatricians, and Ypsilanti Pediatric Specialists.